You might at least apologize1. 你顶多道个歉就得了。
Price is soaring2, if it goes on like this, we shall3 not be able to keep the pot boiling. 物价直线上升,如此子下去,大家锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
None of you keyhole. 不准偷窥。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看着不大对劲。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
What is your major? 你学什么专业?
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女友吹了。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。
I'll kick you out. 我将炒你鱿鱼。
I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让其他人久等。
There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没这个人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不吸烟。
He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!
I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
It is of high quality4. 它水平上乘。
Dead end. 死胡同。
Would you mind making less noise. 能否小声点。