Most of them do. But the background color should be a little lighter1.
大部分人是的。但底色好象应该再淡一些。
No problem. What do you think of our logo?
好。你感觉大家的标识如何?
logo / 'lэugэu; `lo.go/ n (pl ~s) printed symbol designed for and used by a business, company, etc as its emblem2, eg in advertising3 (企业、公司等的)专用标识, 标记, 商标(如用于广告中的)。
Very good. Maybe you should move it a little closer to the middle.
非常不错。再往中间靠一靠更好一些。
Alright. Do you have anything to say about the outer packaging?
好。外包装怎么样?
You mentioned cartons, didn't you? Im afraid cartons are not strong enough.
你说的是纸箱吧?恐怕纸箱不够结实。
Please don't worry. All the bags are beautifully designed to come in line with the local market preference at your end.
没问题。所有袋子都设计得非常精美,符合你们当地市场的口味。
in line with sth: similar to sth; in accordance with sth 与某事物类似或一致:
* in line with the others/with the latest research 与其他的一致[依据最新的研究成就
Have you got any samples here? I'd prefer to have a look.
这儿有没样品?
Here you are.
请看。
It does look good. Especially the little swan.
确实漂亮。特别是这个小天鹅。
Thank you. We understand that your people regard swans as a symbol of good luck.
多谢。大家听说你们那儿的人把天鹅当成幸运物。 Waterloo bridge : lucky charm
Thank you. Let's call it a deal.
谢谢。那样成交了。
Excellent.
太好了。
Can we discuss the packing today?
大家今天谈一谈包装怎么样?
Sure. We usually pack our skirts inpidually in polythene bags, ten dozen to one carton.
好的。大家的衬衫一般每件单独装一塑料袋,10打装一纸箱。
polythene / 'p) lii:n; `palэin/ n [U] type of plastic widely used in the form of flexible, often transparent4, sheets for waterproof5 packaging, insulation6, etc 聚乙烯:
[attrib 作定语] a polythene bag, cover 聚乙烯塑料袋、 套。
Acceptable. But please pay attention to the design of the inner packing. All the packages must be ready for window display.
好。但请注意内包装的设计,所有些包装都需要适于橱窗展示。
Oh, I'm afraid the price you give is too low. The best I can do is 2%.
哇,恐怕你给的价格太低了。我顶多降价2%.
You say 2% and I say 4%. How about splitting the difference and meeting each other half way? Let's settle at 3%.
你说2%,我说4%,大家来折中一下,双方各让一半如何?就降3%吧。
split the `difference : (when making a bargain) settle on an amount half-way between two proposed amounts (idm )(讲价时)各让一步, 折中。
No. I'm afraid its still not acceptable.
不可以,恐怕我还是不可以同意。
What do you say to 2.5%, then?
2.5%如何?
HmmI appreciate your efforts and sincerity7 in this transaction. As a token of our cooperation, we accept your bid.
噢我很感谢你在这笔买卖中所做的努力和诚意。为表示大家想合作,大家同意你的递价。
token / 'tэukэn; `tokэn/ n
1 sign, symbol or evidence of sth 表徵; 标志; 证据:
* A white flag is used as a token of surrender. 白旗是用作投降的信号。
* These flowers are a small token of my gratitude8. 谨以此花聊表谢忱。
2 disc like a coin used to operate certain machines or as a form of payment (用以启动某些机器或用作付款形式的)代币, 专用辅币: Tokens for the cigarette machine are available at the bar. 在柜台可以买到供自动售烟草机械用的代币。
* milk tokens, ie (in Britain) bought from the milkman and left on the doorstep to pay for the milk delivered 牛奶票(送奶人供应的票证, 购者用以付送奶费, 可置于门外)。
3 (esp in compounds 尤用以构成复合词) voucher9 or coupon10, usu attached to a greetings card, which can be exchanged for goods of the value shown 赠券; 礼券:
* a 10 `book/`record/`gift token 金额10英镑的书券[唱片券/礼券].
in token of sth as evidence of sth 作为某事的证据: