我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对大家的特殊照顾了。
3 Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
假如你们感到便捷的话,我想目前讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative1 plan now.
我觉得目前可以先草拟一具临时策略。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
假如他有哪些建议的话,大家还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
大家是不是能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那样大家的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
假如你们想的话,大家想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 Wed2 have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
大家想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的状况。
10 Thatll put us both in the picture.
如此双方都能知道全方位的状况。
11 Then wed have some ideas of what youll be needing
那样大家就会心中有点儿数,了解你们需要什么了。
12 I cant3 say for certain off-hand.
我还不可以立刻说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有的实质材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
如此就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不想在北京多待一天吗?
16 Im afraid that wont4 be possible,much as wed like to.
尽管大家非常想如此做,但恐怕不可以了。
17 Weve got to report back to the head office.
大家还要回去向总部汇报状况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
大家已经非常顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary5 we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是大家为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,怎么样?
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
假如对某些细节有建议的话,请提出来。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在拟定这个计划上肯定花了不少精力吧。

