与学校有关的会
1.Welcome to the 1992 meeting of the Alumni Association1 of the University of Chicago!欢迎光临芝加哥大学校友会1992年年会。
2.Im sure that you will all be interested in hearing the latest of what is happening at our school.听听大家学校近期发生啥事,我深信你们都会有兴趣。
3.Now, lets sit down and enjoy this dinner.目前,大家坐下来享用晚餐吧。
4.This is the day to mark the end of our studies and the beginning of a new life for all of us.这一天就是大家求学结束、开始新生活的日子。
5.We are gathered in this hall today for a sad purpose.今天大家为一件悲伤的事而在这会场集合。
6.No words can express how thankful we are to you on this day.在这个日子,言语没办法表达大家对你的感谢之意。
7.Now, looking back over those four years, I cant imagine how the time went by so quickly.目前,回头看过去这四年,我真没办法想象时间过得这么快
8.Whatever you do in the future, good luck and success to you.不管你们以后干什么,祝你们好运、成功。
9.Thank you once again from all of us.大家大伙再一次谢谢你。
10.I wish to thank you, first of all, for holding this party for me.第一我要谢谢你为我办这个聚会。
11.I am speaking to you as a representative2 of the Chinese students who are entering the university this year.我代表今年进入大家大学的中国学生向各位讲讲话。
12.It is my great pleasure to say a word of hearty3 welcome to all the alumni and alumnae4 who have come some of them from very great distance to attend this reunion of former ESS members.我非常荣幸对所有些男女校友们表示衷心欢迎,校友们来----有的是从非常远的地方---参加这以前英语演讲掌握成员的聚会