1. Before I begin, let's make it clear that it's only a casual1 talk.
在开始前,我先说明一下,这只不过个非正式会谈。
2. To begin with, I'd like to make a brief introduction of the current market situation.
刚开始,我想简单介绍一下目前市场状况。
3. I'd like to begin by telling you about the latest market developments. .
我想先向大伙谈谈市场的最新进步状况。
4. First, let me outline the current problems we are facing.
第一,我来大概介绍一下目前面临的问题。
5. First of all, we have to settle our disputes2 about the quality of your supplied goods.
第一,大家要解决双方关于供货品质的分歧建议。
6. Secondly3, I'd like to look at the causes of the damage.
第二,我想剖析一下导致货损是什么原因。
7. Thirdly, we'll see if our solution is workable.
第三,大家来看看解决问题的办法是不是可行。
8. I will then go on to describe the main features.
而后,我将讲解其主要特点。
9. After that, we'll try to find ways to solve these problems.
这将来,大家将设法探寻解决这类问题的办法。
10. Following that, we'll go into details of these accidents.
再往下,大家将对这类事故进行深入研究。
11. From there, I'll suggest some possible solutions.
继而,我将提出一些可能的解决方案。
12. Next, I'll spend a few minutes looking at other methods available now.
而后,我要花点时间探讨其他可使用的办法。
13. Finally, I'd like to conclude by recommending a few changes in packaging.
最后,我想对包装材料变更提出一些建议,并以此结束我的发言。
14. Last but not least, we'll discuss how to carry out the contract smoothly4.
最后但同样要紧的是,大家将讨论怎么样顺利实行合同