英语口语是被英语国家人民常见应用的口头交流的语言形式。下面记者为大伙带来了情景英语口语及有关内容,供大伙参考。
情景英语口语一
1、机场问路
Ooes this bus go to the airport?
这辆公共汽车去机场吗?
No, you'lI have to get off at the People's Square, and take the 701.
不去,你得到人民广场下车,转乘701 路车。
Can you tell me where to get off?
能否告诉我在什么地方下车?
It's the second sTOP from here.
从这开始的第三站。
square a.正方形的;平方的 n.正方形;广场 v.求平方
get off 下来;出发;下班;逃脱惩罚
2、出访国家
Why did you come to this country?
你为何来到这个国家?
I'm here for an international academic conference.
我来这里参加国际学术会议。
How long will you stay here?
你计划在这儿待多长时间?
A week.
一星期。
3、电话预约
Hello, Mary?
喂,是玛丽吗?
Yes, speaking.
是的,请讲。
This is Roland. Miss Lee telephoned. She asked meto ask you if you would be able to meet her today at 3:30 p.m..
我是罗兰,李女性刚来过电话,她要我问你是不是能在今天下午三点半和她见面。
Sorry, but I'll have a meeting then. Please tell her my phone number and I'll explain it to her personally.Thanks for the message.
抱歉,我有一个会。请告诉她我的号码,我亲自给她讲解。谢谢你的口信。
explain v.解说,讲解,说明
personally ad.亲自;就个人来讲
4、留言
Hello, Good morning, I'd like to speak to Mr. Smith,please.
你好,早上好,请找一下史密斯先生。
I'm sorry. Mr. Smith is not in. May I take a message?
对不起,史密斯先生不在。需要我记录留言吗?
Yes. Please tell him Mr. White called and ask him to return my call as soon as he gets back.
好的。请转告他怀特先生找他,他一回来请他尽快回电话。
All right, Mr. White. I'll have Mr. Smith call you back as soon as he returns.
好的,怀特先生。他一回来我就请他回电。
5、会议结束语
This meeting was a success.
这次会议开得非常成功。
I agree with you. Before we conclude, is there anyone who has anything to say?
我赞同。在大家结束之前,还有人要怎么说吗?
No, that's all. No more.
不,就这类了。没了。
All right. Then,let's call it a day.You are dismissed.
好吧。那样,大家今天就到这儿。散会。
success n. 收获,成功;成功的事物,有收获的人
dismiss vt.不再考虑;解雇,开除;解散;驳回
情景英语口语二
1. Wake up,Joe 乔,快醒醒
A: Wake up, Joe. It's seven o'clock. If you're going to work you'll have to get up now. Hey, Joe. Wake up.
B: Mmmmmmmm.
A: Joe. Get up.
B: Is It seven o'clock already?
A: Yes. It's seven.
B: Well, wake me up in twenty minutes. I decided to catch the late bus.
A: Uh, uh...you told me last night not to let you argue me out of getting you up on time. So, get up.
B: Okay, okay, sTOP yelling. I'm up.
Notes:
wake up 醒来
argue sb. out ofdissuade, or persuadre someone not to do something 课文中的you told me last night not to let you argue me out of getting you up on time 的意思是:昨晚你还告诉我。不要叫你任性,务必叫你按时起床。
sTOP yelling 别嚷嚷了
译文:
A:乔,快醒醒。七点钟了。假如你要上班,目前该起床了。喂,乔,醒醒。
B:嗯
A:乔,快起床。
B:真是七点了吗?
A:是七点了。
B:好吧,过二十分钟再叫醒我,我决定搭晚一班的公共汽车。
A:啊……昨天晚上你还告诉我,不要叫你任性,务必叫你按时起床。所以,起来吧。
B:好吧,好吧,别嚷嚷了。我起床。
情景英语口语三
1.寻问餐厅
到海外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然
没办法了解每家餐厅口碑怎么样。此时,可以向餐馆中的服务职员询问,说出
我们的爱好及需要,请他们做最好建议。
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?
是不是可介绍一家附近口碑很好的餐厅?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
这附近是不是有中国餐厅?
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.
我想去一家价格适当的餐厅。
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
这附近是不是有价格不贵的餐厅?
2.餐厅预约
享受异国美食是出国旅游的乐趣之一,若已打听好什么地方有美味,可以在
出发前先打电话询问是不是需订位,以免兴冲冲的外出,却碰上餐厅客满
的状况。电话预约时,必须要详细告知餐厅预约时间、人数与名字,并
且最好询问了解是不是需着正式服饰,以免届时失礼。
Do I need a reservation?
我需要预约位子吗?
Nine o'clock should be O.K.
9点应该没问题。
I'd like to reserve a table for three.
我想要预约3个人的位子。
3.餐厅点菜篇
到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,如果是语言不通,大概
就非常难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,掌握基本点菜说法,适合
的询问服务生,并表达自己爱好,包管可以让自己吃得道地又满足。
May I have a menu,please?
请给我菜单。
May I order,please?
我可以点菜了吗?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
是不是有中文菜单?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Do you have today`s special?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
餐厅有的什么餐前酒?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
情景英语口语四
P: I would like to have a check-up for a driving licence 。
我要做驾驶查体。
N: You need to have your eyes, ears and blood pressure checkd. You need to have a fluoroscopy done.你需要检查一下双眼、耳朵和血压。你需要做透视检查。
P: The doctor needs my weight, pleas weigh me.大夫要我的体重,请给我量一下。
N: Please bring a photograph of yourself, we have to affix a stamp on the corner of it.请带一张你的照片来,大家要在它的角上盖个印儿。
P: The doctor suggested I have a series of gastro-intestinal tests made. What shall I do?
大夫建议我做个胃肠造影。我该如何做呢?
N: I'll make an appointment for you at once. Come next Friday morning at 8 o'clock. Please don't eat or drink any thing after midnight.我目前就给你约定。下星期五早晨8点钟来。到后半夜就不要再吃东西或喝水了。
P: Not even water?
水也不可以吗?
N: A sip of water is all right.小口水还是可以的。
P: Where can I get the certificate stamped?
我这证明在什么地方盖章呢?
N: Right here. I'11 do it for you.就在这儿。我来给你盖。
P: If it is an emergency case, we can come at any time, can't we? Or should we phone first?
假如病情危重,大家随时都可以来,是吗?还要先打个电话不?
N: If you have the time better notify us befor you come.倘若有空闲,最好来之前打个电话。
Have you had your lungs x-raged this year?
这一年内你照过乳房X线片吗?
P: When can I get the result?
我什么时间能了解检查结果?
N: Right away.立刻就能。
In two days.两天将来。
Next Monday.下星期一。
P: May I ask our interpreter to phone for the result?
可以请大家翻译打电话问结果吗?
N: Yes you may. You can have all the results next Monday when you come to see the doctor.是的,可以。 你下星期一看病的时候,所有些结果都会出来的。