1. I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I've got something urgent to tell you.
抱歉打断你们的谈话,但我有急事要对你说。
2. Sorry to butt1 in.
抱歉,打岔一下。
3. I'm sorry to barge2 in like this, but I need your help with a problem.
非常抱歉如此打断你们,但我需要你帮我解决一个问题。
4. Wait, can I put in a word here?
等一下,我可以插句话吗?
5. Can I say something?
我可以说句话吗?
6. She kept cutting in when I was making my point.
我表示建议的时候她一直打断我的话。
7. He chipped in when I was about to answer his question.
我正筹备回答他问题的时候,他就打断我的话。
8. He always breaks in on our discussions.
他总是打断大家的讨论。
9. My boss got really mad when his secretary chimed in during the meeting.
我老板的秘书在开会的时候插嘴,把他弄得很热门大。
10. It's very impolite to interpose in such a formal 百度竞价推广inar.
在这么正式的研讨会里插嘴是非常不礼貌的。