As soon as I opened your package, I felt that I must sit right down and tell you...
一打开你寄来的包裹,就感觉应该立即写信致谢。
I just wish you could have seen ...
我愿你了解
You were kind to send a gift ...
承蒙好意,送来礼品
Your lovely gift came this morning...
厚礼于今早收到(当,厚礼正等大家去拿)
Expected gifts are a pleasure to receive, but unexpected remembrances are an even greater joy.
意中之礼物果然可喜,而意料之外中之礼物更使人喜出望外。
You couldn't have given me anything that I wanted more.
再没比你的礼物更为我所想要的了。(更能使我喜欢了)
You must be a mindreader.
你肯定非常会摸透其他人的心思。
Alice is in seventh heaven.
艾里丝极其幸福。
The wedding gift you sent to us is one of the most beautiful we received. It now occupies the most prominent place on our mantel.
惠赠结结婚典礼物是大家收到的最好的礼物之一,现陈设在壁炉架上最显眼的地位。
I find an ordinary thank you entirely1 inadequate2 to tell you how much ...
我感觉用感谢你这种老生常谈的话,远不可以表达我对你是多么
I don't know when I have had such a delightfulweekend as the one...
我不记得曾否有另外的一次像那次开心的(愉快的)(难忘的)(开心的)度过周末。
This is to thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you again.
第三感谢你的盛情款待,并期望再见到你。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在你处的参观访问,是大家几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向你表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向你表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在你处的参观访问,是大家几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向你表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向你表示感谢。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting .
为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收成),你做了很多事,特此致谢.
Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...
感谢你为使大家在的停留期间的愉快所作的很多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
很感谢你慷慨的款待。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate4 your kindness.
期望不久你能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢你的盛情。
You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.
期望你光临我处,使我能答谢你的盛情。
Thank you very much .
非常(很)(很很)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢你。
Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.
感谢你友好而热情的来信。
Thanks a million .
万分(很)感谢。
Please accept my sincere appreciation5 for ...
请同意(致以)真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢
I sincerely appreciate ...
我真挚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢
I am very sincerely grateful to you for ...
为了,我很真挚的(深深的)(真诚的)感谢你。
There is nothing more important to me than to receive one of your letters.
再也没比收到你的来信更使我感觉要紧(快慰)(感激)了。
Your letters are so much fun .
你的来信充满了乐趣(给了非常大安慰)(带来了欢乐)(使我不感寂寞)。
Your most courteous6 letter...
你那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(让人欣慰)的来信
I cannot tell you how much your letter delightedme.
我没办法告诉你,你的来信使我多么开心(宽慰)(感觉有趣)(陶醉)。
I love the way you say things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting.
我非常赏析你在信中描述各种事物的手法。你的妙笔使细小的事情都看上去非常有趣(要紧)(动人)(神秘)。
It was good of you...
承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(关心)
It was nice of you...
承蒙好意(特别关心)(十二分好意)
At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.
第一,我要感谢你对我的友爱和问候。
Believe me, I am truly grateful for...
我确实真诚地感谢你
We were deeply touched by ...
使大家深受感动。
It is a hopelessunderstatement to say that I am deeply grateful.
这就是说我深深的(真挚的)(真诚的)感谢远不足以(不可以确切)(不可以明确)表达我的谢意。
It's generous of you to take so much interest in my work .
承蒙对我的工作这样操心(为我花费这么多时间)(对我这样关怀)。
We are indebted to you...
大家感谢你
I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally for ...
未能面谢,深表遗憾。