How do I get there?
我如何到那里?
A See you later this evening.
A 今晚见。
B Yes. See you at six at the restaurant.
B 好的。6点在饭店见。
A OK. By the way, how do I get there?
A 好。顺便问一下,我如何到那里?
B To the restaurant? Take a taxi. It's the easiest way.
B 到饭店?乘出租车去。这是最方便的办法。
A I guess so. How about the subway?
A 我想也是如此。乘地铁如何?
B Yes. You could take the subway. The restaurant is very close to Chaoyang subway.
B 是的,你也可以乘地铁。饭店离朝阳门站很近。
Notes 注解
1 Remember what you can say about future arrangements: See you later. / See you later; See you at six this evening. / See you at six this evening.
记住对以后的安排可以如此说:See you later. / 回见; See you at six this evening. / 今晚6点见。
2 To ask advice on how to get to a place, you can say: How do I get there? / How do I get there?
要问某人如何到达某地的建议,你可以说:How do I get there? /我如何到达那里?
3 Remember comparatives1 for two things and superlatives when you are comparing more than two things: It is easier to take a taxi than to take the subway. / It is easier to take a taxi than to take the subway; Compared with a bus and the subway, to take a taxi is the easiest way./ Compared with a bus and the subway, to take a taxi is the easiest way.
记住比较两种事物时用形容词比较级,而比较两种以上的事物时用形容词的最高级: It is easier to take a taxi than to take the subway. / 乘出租车比乘地铁容易; Compared with a bus and the subway, to take a taxi is the easiest way./ 跟公共汽车和地铁相比,乘出租车最方便。
Key phrases2 and sentences
要紧的短语与句子
See you later this evening.
今晚见。
Yes. See you at six at the restaurant.
好的。6点在饭店见。
OK. By the way, how do I get there?
好。顺便问一下,我如何到那里?
To the restaurant? Take a taxi.
到饭店?乘出租车去。
It's the easiest way.
这是最方便的办法。
I guess so. How about the subway?
我想也是如此。乘地铁如何?
Yes. You could take the subway. The restaurant is very close to Chaoyang subway.
是的,你也可以乘地铁。饭店离朝阳门站很近。