欢迎来到博文网

关于介绍企业的英语对话

来源:www.huitaibi.com 2024-03-05

关于介绍公司的英语对话

企业介绍是一个企业的面子同时也展示着企业的文化与内涵。下面我们为大伙收拾的关于介绍企业的英语对话,期望对大伙有用!

关于介绍企业的英语对话

A:Finance and Administration includes various departments such as Accounting,Tax,Payroll,Investor Relations,Human Resources…

A:财务与行政部包含很多不一样的部门,譬如会计部、税务部、薪资部、投资部、人力资源部……

B:Where are most of our products manufactured?

B:大家大多数的商品是在哪儿制造的?

C:We have facilities in the United States,Mexico,and China.Check out our company's intranet.You'll find information all about our company's operations,among other things.

C:大家在美国、墨西哥和中国都设有厂,你如果到企业的办公网看看,就能找到有关公司经营的所有资料。

B:As a Customer Service Manager,I'd like to think we sell quality products.

B:作为一个顾客部经理,我想大家公司销售的是优质的商品。

C:Ever since we worked with the MIS department to develop an online quality control program,we've seen defect rates plummet and reliability rates soar.

C:自从大家跟信息部开发出一套在线水平控制程序以来,不合格率已经降低,可信度也迅速提高。

D:I need to fill you in on what role you will play as the Customer Service Manager.

D:我需要告诉你明顾客部经理的职责与角色。

B:I'm all ears.

B:愿闻其详!

D:Customer Service is responsible for professionally handling all customer requests.To do that you'll need to learn how to use our internal systems,all of which are on our network.

D:顾客服务部要非常专业地处置顾客所提出的任何问题,所以你要掌握用大家公司内部的办公网,所以有些资料都在网上。

B:I'm a quick learner.Will I receive any training?

B:我学得非常快,会有一些培训课程吗?

A:MIS worked with Finance and Human Resources to put every procedure,from customer orders to payroll,on our intranet.We have training classes every Tuesday afternoon.

A:信息部与财务部及人力资源部已经将从顾客订单到薪资账册所有些程序都放在网上了。大家每周二下午也会有培训课程。

B:Wow!Everything's online,huh?MIS must be an important department.

B:哇!所有些资料都上网了啊?信息部肯定是一个非常重要的部门。

C:Yes,MIS is increasing the productivity of our company with the use of the latest 进销存 systems.

C:没错,信息部通过最新的企业资源规划系统来提升企业的生产率。

D:Hey,come to think of it,MIS has their hands in just about every aspect of Live-village International.

D:嘿,想想,活力国际公司里几乎所有些事情都有信息部的参与。

A:Interesting.I never thought about it that way.

A:非常有趣,我倒是没如此想过。

相关文章推荐

英语学习 热门搜索

更多>